Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Thursday morning rain is falling :)

Good morning WORLD!

It's 4:23 AM of Thursday right now and I was actually going outside to jog for awhile but it's raining :( .

I'd love to jog right now due to my high pressure in blood. I need to keep my self fit while I'm at a young age.

But why is it raining? Does anyone here hate (not saying I really hate it) rain when it starts pouring so strong and you can't seem to go outside?

I admit that i "mostly" hate rain because ... the following are the reasons:

1.) It spoils the sunny day and outings.
2.) It wets you!
3.) Your clothes and shoes gets wet.
4.) After your clothes and shoes are wet, they're hard to dry!
5.) A lot of mosquitoes? Probably. Some comes out of nowhere O_O
6.) My car gets wet and I need to dry it by using the chamois. Oh man! (Especially when it is newly waxed. Same as for my motorcycle)
7.) Makes you sick when little rain is poured at your head.
8.) And the last thing is, you need to bring a huge umbrella! Oh great ...

If anyone OUT there is having a problem about "raining", we should talk sometimes so that we could share our own opinions about it. It does help the nature, yeah, but it strongly bothers me when it rains everyday. I'm like "Okay "rain" would you please stop for a while and let me take myself to where I want to go. Why wouldn't you stop? There are a lot of trees everywhere so just go to where there are no trees BLA BLA BLA". I need to be treated and helped to appreciate rain! Haha.

To the people out there, I would love to be helped on how to appreciate rain by sharing your own experiences about the weather. I know that there are a lot of people here hating the same thing. Thanks guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment