Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Cool Shot of a Mosquito

Mosquito at "Steaks and Toppings"
Me and my girl were eating at this restaurant named "Steaks and Toppings" until I saw this mosquito and I gotta take a picture of it because it looks big. Well, literally, it was big. But in actual, it wasn't that so big. Its like its just an ordinary mosquito.

I super liked how I got this photo! It's amazing how I got it because it really looks BIG on this photo!

Did it bite me? Nope! I didn't kill it :D.

I'll only kill it if it tried to bite me! I'm not fond of mosquitoes. They're irritating especially when they bite you. It's okay to bite me without those pimple-like and itchy thing on the skin. But sometimes, if they bite, those marks will like last forever. I don't know, maybe for a week or a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment