Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Kawasaki Fury 125cc Motorcycle Won't Start! (only in the Philippines)

Last 2 nights it rained so strong and I didn't cover my motorcycle.

After 2 days of not using it, it was actually stuck and I can't start it even if it has a kick starter. So then I tried to fix it ... ... ... ... ... ... *fixing* ... ... ... ... ... ... ... *fixing* ... ... ... ... .. ... ... ...
In Filipino: (ayaw magstart ng motor pag umaga)

But then I tried draining where the pumping of gas is located. That is above the carburetor. It is where the rubber tube is connected which I am holding at the picture below.


I tried to drain it by rotating counterclockwise the screw on the "gas pumper" which is located on the upper carburetor where the rubber tube is connected. After rotating (make sure you don't rotate it continually so the screw won't be removed), liquid will flow outside the tube which I'm holding. At first, it will release transparent liquid (WHICH is the WATER) and after awhile, it will release the gas(depending on the color). When it is releasing gas, close the "gas pumper" by now rotating the screw clockwise.

And there! PROBLEM is SOLVED!

To those who own big bikes, maybe try draining the gas a little bit. Maybe that's one reason why it won't start every morning.

1 comment: